BEYOND LIMITS is Beyond Grace
| "I know I am limited, but by His grace that is sufficient enough, I can go beyond limits." -Kryslen-
In this world full of limitations, we cannot outreach our hands to do everything that we wanted to do in life. Humans as we are, we are LIMITED and that is a FACT. We are under the boundaries of time, age, capabilities, strength, money, and even our life itself. My mind is also limited on what is going to happen in the near future. This thought alone, made me feel unsecured, and fear starts consuming my whole being. I am starting to have the fear of the unknown, as what they call it.
Wisdom taught me how to see things differently as time goes by. I have seen real scenario's of a chaotic life and a blessed life as well. I started to have a will power and to make a difference in every places, and to every people that I am going to meet. I thought it was an easy job to do, but I was wrong, along the way, I met different circumstances, I met anger, I met pity, I met discouragements and I met sickness, etc.. The fire that was burning in my heart fades and I always find myself reaching to a book that never fails me, The Bible.
What a blessed life it is! The freedom to read and hear His Word everywhere that I go, is because of His salvation for all. I learned to rely on God in all circumstances that I am going through, both in my nothingness and even in my abundance. He is a giver and He can also take away things which displeases Him. I had been there, and it requires total surrender to His will, He will seek the heart of those who chose Him above anything else. It requires patience and perseverance, faith that can move mountains and trusting Him in all His ways. Grace will pour out from the heavens and He will make impossible things become possible in just a one snap! So abundant full of love and compassion and because I received and experienced it, bit by bit, He used me and will use me, and will use me over and over again beyond my limits. With the help of the Holy Spirit and the people around me, at the mention of His name, every tongue shall confess and every knee will bow. I am not there yet, but by His grace alone, I will go beyond my limits. John 1:14 "The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth." |
No comments:
Post a Comment